March 1, 2009

Waiting for snow...

Supposedly snow is on the way! Lots of it...somewhere between 3 & 7 inches, but I'm not convinced yet. I'm actually not a big fan of cold or snow, but I do think it's really pretty to watch coming down. I wish it would come at a slightly different time since Little J & I are suppose to go to the mountains tomorrow to spend a few days with "Nana" (Big J's mom) and a few friends. We'll just have to see what happens overnight and then make a decision in the morning.

In reading one of the other blogs I follow, I "randomly" clicked on a prayer request link for little Jonah & his family. I was reading their story when chill bumps spread all over because they are literally 10 minutes away from me. Of all the links, this was the only one I clicked on & I know it was because God wants me to do something, I just don't know what. Until I know something concrete I will be a prayer warrior for them. Will you be one too?


No comments: