It SNOWED!! A pretty big snow for NC - we have about 5 inches, maybe a little more. Of course we had to take Little J out in the snow, but first we had to get all bundled up. Poor guy - he could barely sit up. He toppled pretty easily after we got all his layers on (footed PJs, pants, sweater, big coat, shoes, "mittens" aka socks on hands, & a toboggan). Here's the final product of all those layers!
He seemed to like it! Not too much like his Mama, huh?
Like I said...it's hard sitting up with all those layers, so he fell back - I think he just wanted to make snow angels (too bad he couldn't move his arms).

He seemed very interested in the cold, white stuff.
What a cute snow baby!
After our snow adventure (that lasted about 5 minutes), we came back inside to get warm & have some breakfast. Big J had to sweep his way out of the drive way so he could go to work (we don't have a snow shovel since we only get a big snow once every couple of years). Only one other person he works with has power, so I'm not sure how they're going to operate the bank today. We're not even sure if the bank has power! I certainly hope everyone is safe while out & about today.
Our mountain trip has been delayed. I think we'll head up Wednesday and stay until Friday. I'll have to miss Brunch Bunch & MOPS, but it will be nice to have a few days away.
Little J is waking up from his nap, so I've gotta run!

No comments:
Post a Comment