March 9, 2009

Still enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather!

We had a great few days of GORGEOUS weather! I can't believe it was 80-degrees the last 3 days! We spent quite a bit of time outside yesterday & today working in the yard (Big J & I are both a bit sore from the yardwork). Little J played in his Pea Pod to stay out of the sun since he cannot wear sunscreen yet. He really likes being outside! Little J & I even went over to Nana's today to hang outside with her for a little while. 


Little J had his first hammock experience today. It probably would have been a little more welcomed if he hadn't been so tired. (But doesn't he look so adorable in his Nana's Bottoms Cloth Diaper!) I'm spoiled now by this wonderful weather, but the winter weather will be returning by the end of the week. Friday's high is 45...BOO!!! 

In other news, last night was BUNCO Night! I hosted (corn-free Taco Night & Margaritas!) and we had a blast! My face hurt at the end of the night from so much laughing. We are a hodge-podge group of ladies, but we have so much fun together.  I'm already looking forward to next month's get-together!

No comments: