March 3, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Remember how yesterday I signed off because Little J was waking up...well that's the last time he slept until bedtime!!! That's right...no more naps ALL-DAY-LONG! There was lots of crying and NO sleep. I have no idea what got into him, but I eventually just gave up. So, in the meantime I decided to put Little J to work. He helped me fold laundry & his diapers.


Thankfully he went to sleep easily a little before 6pm & slept well last night, only waking up once to nurse around 3am. Then he slept until 7:45 this morning - wonderful since Big J didn't have to leave for work until 9am.

After he went to sleep, we got everything packed up for our Mountain Trip. Big J got the car packed up this morning, I got Little J in the car just in time for his morning nap, and we headed west! Well, we headed west for about 8 minutes before "Nana" called to say they couldn't get down the mountain because the road was still iced over. So they are snowed in & we are back home. We're going to try one more time tomorrow - hopefully it will work out.

MILESTONE ALERT! Little J has been getting up on all fours a lot in the past 2 days. I think he's getting close to crawling! Although it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he held off just a little bit longer...I have a feeling my life won't be the same after he gets mobile!

No comments: