After BB, we came home for Little J to nap. When he woke up it was time for lunch (around 2pm - a little late). While he was eating, I set off to make more baby food! That's right...somehow I became one of those "Hippie" moms. You know the type...breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby wearing, babyfood making moms. And I'm loving every minute!
Back to babyfood...I was given a Beaba Babycook for Christmas to make all this yummy food for Little J. It has been a GOD SEND! I can make so much babyfood quickly & without making a big mess.

After I steam & puree in this wonderful machine (yes - it does both!), I pour the puree into ice cube trays to freeze.
Once the cubes are frozen, I dump them into ziplock freezer bags, label them, and voila! I'm ready to provide a myraid of meal combinations for Little J at the drop of a hat!
After all this cooking (yes he sat in his high chair & helped), Little J was ready to play...with Mommy's shoes!

No comments:
Post a Comment