
Today was a day full of shopping at Concord Mills with my good friend, Nicole, & her adorable daughter Anna. I thought Little J would enjoy a day with Nana more than a day at the mall, so he stayed with her today. We got such great deals - I'm so excited!!
For myself:
-1 pair of jeans from Ann Taylor LOFT ($9.98)
-2 pair of cropped pants from Gap ($15 each)
And because I always end up shopping for Little J:
-black/red fleece ($1.99), green football hoodie ($2.99), and blue oxford button down ($2.99) from Children's Place
-2 pair of 3-pc PJ's ($11 each), 3 pair of shorts ($7 each), and Birthday Boy shirt ($3) from Carter's
I told you I got some good deals!
As if I didn't shop enough today at the mall & last night at a local consignment sale, we are heading out tomorrow morning to hit another few consignment sales. What can I say - I can't pass up a good deal!
And of course I have to give a little MILESTONE ALERT!! Little J pulled himself all the way up to a stand today on his walking toy from Mimi. Once he got himself steady, he looked up at me with a HUGE smile. That child is just too much sometimes...and I love every ounce of him!!

No comments:
Post a Comment