February 28, 2009

7 wonderful months

Happy 7 month birthday, Little J!

I can't believe that Little J has been here with us for 7 months! I feel like he's been a part of our life forever, but goodness time has just flown by! I can't even imagine my life without the sweet smile that spreads across his whole face, laughs that come deep from within his belly, and snuggles that simply melt my heart & make me want time to stand still. Although I do miss my sleep, he's more than worth all the lost sleep over the last 7 months...I imagine that for the rest of my life I won't sleep quite the same as before he was here. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

We celebrated today by having a LAZY day. We hung out in bed until almost 9am, then Big J got up & gave Little J his breakfast (apple puree mixed with oatmeal - yum!), while I got to lay in bed until 9:45! Don't remember the last time that happened, but I'm 100% positive it was before July 28, 2008. Am I a lucky woman to have such an amazing husband or what!? 

Then we just hung aroud because it is a dreary day here...made some babyfood (me), did some Wii Fitting (Big J), napped (Little J). All in all, a good day! And of course, Little J was in bed by 5:45pm...what a nightowl! :)

No comments: