Happy Mother's Day to both of our moms and Granny! We love and appreciate you all very much!! I tried to send these pictures via email, but I'm not sure if it went through. Hope you like it!
I've had a wonderful Mother's Day! I can't think of a better way to celebrate than having Jeremiah dedicated and spending time with family. Not to mention Josh got me an Ergo!!! You know the thing I've blogged about before (here and here) because I need a new carrier for Little J since he's getting so big (I used the Baby Bjorn a TON!!). And I know you're thinking...why not just use the stroller? Well, we do sometimes but as I've mentioned before, I'm a bit of a "crunchy" parent and enjoy "wearing" Little J (mostly because he really loves it!!!).
I have about a million pictures to go through from the past few days, so hopefully they will be up soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment