May 27, 2009

Esther...It's Tough Being a Woman

I went to my first day of Bible Study at Calvary today. I'm joining a WOW group study on Esther, Beth Moore's newest study. I have been craving a deep, intense Bible study, however I will freely admit I was pretty intimated by a Beth Moore study because it usually involves LOTS of homework. Even though I was a teacher (pre-Little J), I myself am not always the best at completing homework (tsk! tsk!). Well, I am so excited after watching the first video that I can't wait to do the homework! Also, the homework is much shorter than some of her other studies, so that's helping motivate me too. 

Fun Fact: Did you know that Esther is the only book in the Bible that doesn't mention God's name? 

I'm looking forward to learning all kinds of other things about how God uses Esther during the next 10 weeks! Check out this promo video to see what I'm in store for! 


No comments: