May 15, 2009

We had a visitor!

We had a visitor tonight...
a tree frog stuck to our window leading to the deck!

So, you may be wondering why I'm blogging about a Tree Frog stuck to window at 11pm on a Friday night? Well, tonight we had Chinese (yummy!) & rented a Redbox movie - Blindness. NOT a good movie. Do.Not.Rent.It! I'm currently trying to fill my mind with other things so I can sleep peacefully without all those yucky images in my head.  Yes, I'd prefer to dream about a Tree Frog to some of the things I was subjected to in that movie...yuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe...the tree frog brings back fond memories of my childhood times at the river....enjoy some of your favorite memories of long ago before you get my age and it takes a tree frog blog to bring those back! HA HA! love ya!
Mom