May 2, 2009

Poop!

This post will be free of pictures & for that you should thank me!

Friday night Little J was splashing around in his duck tub while I was trying to scrub every last ounce of dinner off of him. While lathering him up, I stood him up to clean his legs & bottom when all of a sudden poop came out - ACK!! There was poop floating around in the little ducky and he was full of suds! After a few minutes of sudsy J playing on the bathroom floor while I cleaned up poop from the tub, we eventually relocated to our big tub. OK...I've heard of this happening and while not thrilled to have it happen to me, not too big a deal.

Fast forward to tonight...We have been extremely lucky in the "naked-baby accidents" dept. Little J plays naked every night for 10-20 minutes just to let his diaper area air out a bit...we've done this for most of his life and he's only peed once (amazing...I know!). Tonight Big J was trying to help Little J get out of his hooded towel (he finds it funny to crawl around with it on his head), he noticed a little poop and then a LOT of poop! Thankfully he caught it in the towel...well most of it. We later found some more on the rug (YUCK!), but got that cleaned up.

So I think we've had enough out-of-diaper poop for a while. Ahhh...the joys of parenting!

But this cutie makes it all worth it!
And yes I know I said it would be picture-free, but I just couldn't help myself!

1 comment:

MamaLinda said...

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! I am still crying b/c I'm laughing so hard...can hardly catch my breath with the mental picture in my head of all this poop! I can see the look on your face now.