The day after Christmas we went to visit our good friends, the Watsons.
The Watson men enjoying a snack
Little did we know that Dale had received a Power Wheels Gator for Christmas. Dale was very excited to get to drive J around in his new Gator. It is no secret that Jeremiah LOVES his Popa's Gator, so he was in for a GOOD time!
Off they go!
Dale says, "Isn't this SO cool, Jeremiah?!?!"
J is thinking..."Yes it is! I wonder if they'll let me drive this thing?"
And Dale was very sweet to share & let Jeremiah drive. Or at least attempt to. I think they went a whopping 5 feet (maximum!) when J was "driving".
Dale teaching J how to steer.
I'm pretty sure Dale is saying "GO!"
Eventually they switched back, then Dale drove off & got them stuck!
But after following his Daddy's instructions, he got them going again & was so proud of himself!
I'm pretty sure Jeremiah is now hoping for one of these when he gets older.
And Lane was just content to sit in his stroller & snack the entire time.
What a fun time with good friends & all these BOYS!

No comments:
Post a Comment