December 22, 2009

Chinese Snow

So I have quite a few "catch-up" posts I want to write w/ some pictures, but I'm tired since someone decided to wake up at 3:30am for the day. Let's hope that is NEVER repeated again.

Anyway, one of my "catch-up" posts is about our 5+ inches of snow last Friday. I thought this was an appropriate segue to that post.  It's HILARIOUS! This is a clip from the show, Ni Hao Kai Lan. Although I've never seen the show, I understand it features a Chinese girl & teaches the Chinese translation for certain English words each episode. Evidently the Chinese word for snow is eerily similar to a word I'm sure you've said a time or two when something just isn't quite going your way. Watch & enjoy :)

1 comment:

Whit Bits said...

Kevin and I have had this EXACT conversation about this episode! I had him come in and watch it when I first saw it b/c I was sure I was hearing something! Too funny!