I'll be doing a recap post for each family Christmas gathering in order celebrated. Here's our kick-off post about the Carter Family Christmas Party. I believe they decided this was the 57th year of the gathering - WOW! That means the "old folks" in these pictures were just kiddos when this started. What a great family legacy! When we get together, we eat yummy BBQ first (of course!) and then play "Mean Santa". I'm pretty sure that for about 3-4 years in a row I went home with a tool set that I was less than thrilled to receive. However, this year we ended up with a small shop-vac (which I was truly excited about) and a Wal-Mart gift card. Yay!!
Little J was a wild man that night, enjoying exploring the new space. Here is Nana chasing after him & Popa deciding it was just easier to contain him in a big trash can. =)
Maybe he was so hyper because Perry was giving him Sweet Tea!
Having fun with Daddy & Luke
J is giving Luke's daddy, Marty, the side-eye...he's learning young to only pay attention to about half of what Marty says. =)
Looks like it was a TIGHT SQUEEZE for the 3 of them on this bench!
I have no clue why, but Reese (a beautiful 3 year old) kept making this face all night. Hysterical!
Jeremiah's favorite new buddy was Paige (Luke's sister). Such a little mommy!
She even sat down to hold him when he was tired at the end of the night. So sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment