Coloring & toddler don't belong in the same sentence in my opinion unless there is some confinement involved. I know my toddler very well & I'm sure he'd end up coloring on God only knows what, but probably not the paper provided for him. Lucky for me, he's been obsessed with sitting in his booster seat ever since he ate dinner in it. So, I decided we'd have some confined coloring time today. J seemed to really enjoy himself...here are his steps to creating the perfect coloring masterpiece.
Step 3 - Discard box & get down to business. By business, I mean act as spastic as possible with all 96 crayons.

Step 4 - Sit back & survey your work...only a few marks on a piece of paper, but crayons all.over.the.entire.room!

So, I'm sure you're wondering, "How did Becky know to confine him?". Well, consider this scenario, unconfined during "Toddler Time" at the LIBRARY! You know, the place where you're supposed to be quite & neat. I'm sure you can just picture it.
Yes...he definitely needs to be confined for any activity with crayons. And we're not even going to discuss markers yet.

1 comment:
I think I see some artistic talent in Little J!
Post a Comment