October 1, 2009

Pillowcase Dress

::Warning::This post is NOT about Jeremiah...shocking, I know!

I have recently been honing my sewing skills (or just learning them!) with my ABC Quilt (that is still in-progress) and a not-blogged-about-but-pretty-cute-brown-shirt. Well, my friend Nicole has asked me to help her make a Pillowcase Dress for her daughter & Jeremiah's good buddy, Anna. (Note about the Pillowcase Dress: it should fit sizes 12months - 3T, so these dresses should get plenty of wear - score!) Well, I thought it be best if I tried to make one before she came over, to work out any "kinks". Surprisingly, this didn't take long at all & turned out really cute! Here is a fall version of the "Pillowcase Dress" that does NOT involve any pillowcases. Wouldn't this be so cute with a long sleeve shirt & leggings at a Pumpkin Patch?!?!




1 comment:

Whit Bits said...

Love it! Like I said this morning, let me know your pricing and I'll start getting you some fabric for some Christmas gifts! You should totally start a crafty website and get a business started...you're so talented!