October 29, 2009

Fall Pictures at Tanglewood

We headed over to Tanglewood with Mrs. Nicole, Dylan, & Anna to get some fall pictures among all the leaves. What an adventure it was! Just imagine a 15 month old, 22 month old, & an almost-6 year old. Both little ones fell in the leaves multiple time, including a faceplant into some rocks by Jeremiah (if you look closely, you'll see a big goose-egg on his forehead in some of the later pictures). We have many photos featuring the backs of Anna & J's heads from where they were CONSTANTLY walking away from us. Poor Nicole wasn't able to get any group shots. Oh well - we still got some good ones. And now I'm so excited to play with our new camera (Nikon D5000 - digital SLR that takes HD Video!!) some more!!!

We took a lot of pictures that you can see here, but here are some of my favorites from the day.










1 comment:

Whit Bits said...

Love these pictures - the colors are great! I've been saving for a new camera and the Nikon D5000 is one I've been looking into (along with the D60), so I'm anxious to hear how you like it! It's amazing how fast Jeremiah is growing up!!