October 16, 2009

Devil goes down to Raleigh...

Well, the Blue Devils came over to Raleigh & beat my Wolfpack 49-28. If I hadn't had such great company, then I would have been REALLY upset about losing to Duke. Poor Josh was sick, so he stayed home while Jeremiah, "Mimi" & I went to the game. Mom wore her obnoxiously large Duke button and sat rather quietly with a big grin on her face while the Dookies kicked our butts up & down the field. Jeremiah had a GREAT time...he's destined to love football. We were actually able to stay for the entire game because he had so much fun! He ate & cheered...perfection!


Many pictures were taken of the 3 of us, Jeremiah didn't look at the camera in a single one of them.

This picture sums up our feelings on the game...Mimi was happy with her team, Jeremiah & I were not.

Checking out the BIG TV :)

Eating...J's specialty!

Watching intently as the Wolfpack play

Checking out the replay

Cheering for the Pack!

He really got into it - we had to hold him so he would go over the edge!!

Yikes...the Dookies scored again!

Even if the outcome wasn't what we wanted, at least we had a fun time together :)


No comments: