September 10, 2009

Thank God for FAMILY!

This has been a tough week since I managed to sprain/strain some major muscles in my back on Tuesday when putting my ever-growing toddler in the shopping cart at the Wal-Mart. Literally I stood in the ladies clothing for almost 10 minutes doubled over in pain trying to stand up straight (with no success) before I finally gave in & called Josh for help. I mean really, how embarrassing to have to call your husband because you are stuck at the WAL-MART! But, it couldn't be helped. I have NEVER felt pain like that before - excruciating...brought tears, quite a few of them.

Thankfully we have family close by who could take care of Little J (thanks Uncle Perry!) & take me to the ER (thanks Nana!) to get some good drugs. They continued to help us out by keeping the little one overnight so I could enjoy my drugs & get some rest without having to pick Jeremiah up (mainly because I couldn't!). And again, so thankful for family, since Mom (Mimi) came up Wednesday evening to take care of me & Little J Thursday. Little J was treated to a night away at Mimi & G-pa Jim's tonight (Thursday) so I could continue to rest my back & hopefully be 100% by the weekend. (Speaking of 100% by the weekend...let's hope the Wolfpack are at 100% because we need a WIN!)

That child is going to be so spoiled by getting to spend 2 different nights this week with grandparents - what a lucky little boy! And what a lucky mommy by having so many people who love us & will step in to help us whenever we need. Thank you family!! We love you very much!!!

No comments: