We enjoyed a Bojangles Supreme Tailgate Special, which Jeremiah loved! I was afraid the supremes would be too spicy, but he didn't seem to notice since he ate 3 of them. After our tailgating we went into the game & J was mesmerized by all the sights & sounds. He was completely glued to the field & jumbo TV screen the entire first quarter. He sat so contently on Josh's lap & just took it all in. They were SO cute together...melt my heart!!
The second quarter he really enjoyed going between Derek, Josh, & my laps, as well as playing with my sunglasses. Thankfully Mimi provided curbside service at half-time to take Little J home. I decided to head out too since we were up 24-0 at that point in the game & our back-up QB had been in for a couple of series already.
Looks like Jeremiah will be ready for many more games in the coming years...what a fun family tradition it will be!!
SO sad that I left my camera at home this weekend :( so I have no photographic proof (except for 2 pictures on my phone that I have NO idea how to upload to a computer).

No comments:
Post a Comment