We just got home from Little J's frenulectomy procedure. He made it through the (incredibly short) procedure just fine. I hadn't even finished talking to our friends, the Butlers, when the ENT came to speak to me. In recovery he was pretty miserable until they brought him some applesauce. He was HUNGRY!! He wasn't able to eat since dinner the night before, so no breakfast = unhappy Jeremiah. After he demolished that container of applesauce they brought him more, as well as a packet of graham crackers. On the way home he had the crackers & a box of raisins & a little bit of yogurt once we got home. Now he's upstairs hopefully settling in for a nap.
Nana took some pictures of Little J while he was (rather impatiently) waiting to go back for his procedure. Hopefully I'll get those pictures & add them to this post because he was awfully cute in his gorilla PJs playing in the wagon they had there. Update: here are the pictures from today!
This is the "impatiently waiting" I was referring to...






No comments:
Post a Comment