Little J turned 9 months old today! I cannot believe it...it's getting so big & much more like a little boy instead of a baby lately!
To celebrate, we went to a local strawberry patch with Nana and picked 20 lbs of strawberries!! It was gorgeous (mainly because we picked at 9am before it got HOT!). Little J seemed to really enjoy himself - he's definitely an outdoor boy!
Local Family Run Strawberry Patch

Little J enjoying being outside!

Nana & the owner picking strawberries.

Little J spent most of his time like this...

because he kept looking at that...

The owners were clearing out some land & he was VERY interested in all the big trucks!
Little J & Mommy :)

20 lbs of strawberries...YUMMY!!!

1 comment:
I enjoyed our visit today. I especially enjoyed our Mom/Daughter time while J was napping. He's too cute and I don't think I'll wash those kisses off he kept giving me! Love ya lots!
Mom
Post a Comment