
I'm in the running for "Mother of the Year Award" after somehow locking my purse (with cell phone & keys) as well as Little J in the car at CVS today! I panicked because it was getting quite warm and I worried about him getting too hot in the car (all those terrible summertime news stories came flashing in my mind). I had to run in & use the phone at CVS to call for help...but I don't know anyone's phone numbers anymore since I have them all stored in my cell (which was locked IN the car!!!). After an unsuccessful attempt to call my in-laws (they were out working in the garden...where we were supposed to be!) and 2 busy signals to 911 (how can 911 be BUSY!!!!), I finally got Big J at work. He promptly left work to drive to our house, get extra set of car keys, drive to CVS and unlock the car. During all of that, he called Perry (his brother) to come to our rescue. Perry tried his hardest, but after several failed attempts with a Slim Jim & stubborn unlock button, Big J finally arrived with the extra keys and we finally were able to get to Little J. Thankfully he was happy as a clam playing with his Baby Einstein Light-Up Music Mirror. He only got a little fussy at the end when Perry was working hard to get in the car...I think it scared him a little. Everyone was fine and I'll be investing in an extra key to hide on the car somewhere ASAP!

No comments:
Post a Comment