April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We've spent the last few days visiting Mimi & Grandpa Jim in Raleigh. Uncle Harry was home for Easter Break from ASU, so we had lots of family fun time! We played with toys, went to the Farmer's Market, walked around Lake Lynn & played at the park, and had a wonderful Easter! Here are a few of the MANY pictures that were taken over the long weekend. Enjoy!

Mimi & Mama had a yummy lunch at the Seafood Restaurant while at the Farmer's Market.
Playing with Grandpa Jim & my push walker....so proud of my standing ability!
That is a look of MISCHIEF!
I love to chew on my socks! They feel good to my teething gummies.
In the words of Uncle Harry - "Lookin' Fresh" 
Wrestling with Uncle Harry
Jeremiah DOMINATED!
Mom...it's so pretty outside, take me to the park!
Swinging high & having fun!
Uncle Harry being goofy...what's new?
Checking out this hobby horse...not quite sure what to think.
Watching the turtles sunning themselves...check out all that pollen! achoo!!
Mommy & Little J checking out the ducks at Lake Lynn.
Little J's 1st Easter Basket!
Look what the Easter Bunny brought...Puffs, books, stacking toy, & snack cups!
I love books!
I think the Easter Grass is my favorite part of this basket...
Family Photo
Little J & Great-Grandpa B
Grandpa Jim, Great-Grandpa B, & Jeremiah
I know I'm cute!
Happy Easter!

No comments: