April 16, 2009

We have a crawler!

This week has been relatively low-key, but here's a quick recap:

Monday - Went back to the Dr. for a follow up to last week's inhaler hoopla...allergies & now Little J is on Zyrtec. Thank God his lungs sounded great!

Tuesday - Nana, Little J & I ventured to the Amish store. What a fun experience! I cannot believe people live like that so close by. It's pretty cool, but I'm glad to have electricity ;)

Wednesday - Sharon from Imprints came by for her monthly visit with us. She was amazed by Jeremiah's mobility & strength. He is all over the place! He is officially crawling on all fours now (no more belly business), can pull up on anything (including things he shouldn't), and is starting to cruise! 

Thursday - We met up with some friends for lunch at Venezia's and I enjoyed a yummy pizza buffet! Little J had applesauce & puffs, but he doesn't know the difference yet. We also had a good walk with Ms. Sarah & Aidan in the afternoon sun.

Thankfully the rain is gone for a little while, so we'll be enjoying some time outdoors including a picnic lunch tomorrow at our local park. Here are some pictures from this week...enjoy!

Little J trying out his "snack trap" cup the Easter Bunny brought.

So proud of himself for getting some puffs out...the lid is a bit tricky!

Like Daddy already...he loves the TV!

Enjoying time on his new slide...he loves it!


No comments: