January 8, 2010

Sleepy Boy

Jeremiah has never been a child to just fall asleep anywhere. It has always had to be in someone's arms (when he was young) or in his crib. He's not a carseat sleeper & I have no cute photos from where he's fallen asleep in his highchair, exersaucer, or even on his playmat when he was young. Just not his thing. Well, today I finally got one of those cute pictures!

I put him in his room with the gate up so he could play & I could clean the bathrooms in peace. He was happily playing when I told him I'd be right back upstairs. I just needed to clean the downstairs bathroom (very small half-bath - short & sweet to clean). Well, this is what I found 3 minutes later once I was finished downstairs and ready to give him some lunch (because it was only 12:20):



I guess the sleepiness just overcame him! The lights were on & the radio was loud, but it obviously didn't bother him one bit. Thankfully, I successfully turned off the lights & radio and moved him to his crib. Here's hoping he takes a long nap - he must need it!

No comments: