January 5, 2010

Holiday Season Wrap-Up

We spent our last long weekend of the holiday season just hanging out at home with our little family. Sunday, the Wolfpack played Florida in basetball. My men were all dressed in their red & white. They look so cute!



This is what they looked like after we lost the game in OT with a STUPID fouling strategy.



Check out the last few seconds of the game...

I can't believe that kid made that shot. Ugh...it's going to be a LONG season.


I just think this picture is ironic since Josh & I went to "Cow College" or as some like to refer to it, "Moo-U"


I finally upgraded all of J's Duplo blocks out of that hideous orange container and into a basket suitable for our family room. He's loving it...can't you tell?


And yes, that is the TV remote in the basket with him. Silly boy! "Like father, like son" I suppose.


Speaking of the father, or as I sometimes call him, my LEGO Lover, he has created his own blog. He's already hi-jacked a few of my photos, so I thought I'd take one of his. Hope on over & read about his meanderings.

No comments: