Jeremiah does not care what the temperature is outside, he just wants to be OUT! Seriously, this kid loves the outdoors. Fine by me (except when it's exceptionally cold or scorchingly hot) because it wears his little hiney out & he sleeps GOOD. We've had an extremely cold winter with many daytime highs in the 30s. Yuck! These pictures are from a 30-degree day. I took J out with the intention of playing for just a minute or two (to corral Baxter back inside). He threw a toddler-fit when I wanted him to come in. He didn't care that he was just in sweats & his runny nose was starting to freeze to his face!
These next two pictures just make me laugh a lot. He was tripping over some tree roots & trying not to fall. But his face & stance looks like it's telling a different story...

Thankfully he let me dress him warmly so we could go back out & play for a while longer without worrying about frostbite!

I'm so thankful we've enjoyed a few days of spring-like weather recently to remind me why I love NC!
Of course tomorrow's high is 39 again...bummer.

1 comment:
Love the pictures. Quite the outdoor boy.
Post a Comment