July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa B!

Happy 94th Birthday Grandpa Brannan!!

94 years...isn't it amazing! Grandpa still lives independently and shuffles himself around town in his Cadillac. He can also still give Jim an earful (which is a quality that we love!)...once a dad, always a dad. We love you Grandpa & can't wait to see you again!
(Jim - I know Grandpa doesn't have Internet, so I'm expecting you to show this to him at some point)


BEACH COUNTDOWN: 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In celebration of the blessed vacation, Little J wanted to play in his crab outfit today (or you know...Mommy just wanted to take pictures of him to put on the blog for the countdown...whatever!). After several FAILED attempts at pictures, I put him in the only place he will currently stay still - the grass. No clue why, but he doesn't like the grass & stays as still as possible.


What could an 11-month old have to be so serious about?

He lifts up his leg to get away from the grass...HILARIOUS to me :)

Mommy, let's hurry up & go to the beach where there is sand & no grass!

Speaking of sand, we scored a FREE turtle sandbox for Little J today - WAHOOO!! It looks just like this.

I can't wait to clean it up a little, get some sand, and let J play! I think he's really going to like it.

We had to go to Lexington to pick the sandbox up, so I had to wake up J a little early from his morning nap. This is what I found when I went to get him...isn't he SO cute!! I could just eat this kid up!


No comments: