OK...here's a picture of the most adorable, snotty-nosed & drool-filled face. I just love this kid!
OK...now on to the garden. We headed out to the garden again today to gather & plant. Before we got started, I decided to take a few pictures. We've already pulled all our green bean plants & are in the process of planting more (because the Hanes LOVE green beans!), so no pics of those.
Because there are about a million pictures in this post, they are small. If you want to see them BIG, just click on them :)
First off a pic of me & my favorite little monkey!
He had some issues with the sunshine in his eyes...if he would keep his sunglasses on it wouldn't be so hard on his beautiful blue eyes!
Here's J checking out the gourds. Heaven-forbid he let go of that wrench.
Mom, I could care less about the watermelon. You know I'm not a fan of the grass on my bare legs. But I do like making silly faces for you!
On to the garden goodies!
Gourds...
Cantaloupe & Watermelon...
Okra & Peppers
Squash! Baseball-bat size squash :)
Tomatoes...LOTS of tomatoes!

No comments:
Post a Comment