I've become a bad blogger...it's been an entire week with no new posts...sorry! Here's a quick recap of why I've been so slack in my blogging endeavors lately.
Let's venture back to last Sunday where my two J's were looking so cute on the way to church. Especially the little one with his seersucker pants. Oh my Southern-Gentleman in training...I love it!
Tuesday, Harry & I took a day trip to Greenville to visit Granny in the hospital. Harry was pretty tired & decided to take a nap in the hospital bed. This is him waking up as the nurse is standing over him with a BIG needle. :)
He also got to feed Little J some yogurt during breakfast Wednesday.
I've spent a LOT of time trying to keep Jeremiah & Baxter safe around one another. Jeremiah is in love with Baxter right now - he sees him as the ultimate playmate. Baxter does not reciprocate the feeling. Baxter is in for a rough few years...
I've also been working with the tomatoes in our garden. Have you forgotten that we have 60 PLANTS! In case you're wondering, that's a LOT of tomatoes. So, here's what I've done just this week.
In case you're wondering, that's 13 pints of Pasta Sauce, 12 Pints of Salsa, and 13 Half-Pints of Salsa. There's a good chance you'll be getting a tomato-related product for Christmas if you know us. Be excited -it's all very yummy!
I've also been doing laundry, packing, and cleaning because tomorrow we are BEACH BOUND!!! Jeremiah has been practicing wearing his hat, I'm really hoping he'll keep it on while we play in the surf & sand. I do not want his precious little scalp & face getting sunburned.
Prepare yourself for cute beach pictures to come soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment