There was a football game this weekend...a bit of a RIVALRY game. The Wolfpack vs. the Tarholes oops! I mean Tarheels. Our divided family brunched together at home, then headed out to the game. But not Jeremiah & Mom...it was a bit chilly & interfered with naptime. Don't mess with naptime! Josh & I were prepared for our beloved Wolfpack to be crushed by Carolina. I mean we've only won 4 games & 2 of those were against 1-AA schools. Pitiful. PIT-I-FUL!
But WAIT! What was that? The Wolfpack BEAT the Tarheels?? Oh yes they did! 28-27...wahoooooo!! I was so excited I could hardly stand it, but I was trying to be gracious & not rub it in too much.
After all, I do love my family & we all try to be great sports. Some of them even submit to a post-defeat picture with me to show they are not sore losers.
It was a PERFECT ending to a great time in Raleigh. Thanksgiving post to follow sometime soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment