November 22, 2009

Fingers are the best utensils.

Dear Jeremiah, 

Recently you've decided to assert your toddler independence in many ways. Your temper tantrums are by far my least favorite way, however what I'm about to talk about is definitely #2 on my "dislike" list. You've decided you do NOT want anyone to feed you with a spoon or fork. You INSIST on feeding yourself things like yogurt & applesauce. This creates such a mess at every meal that you really need a bath about 3 times a day.  I'm really hoping there's a sharp learning curve to your utensil use because right now you give up on the spoon or fork and opt for your fingers. Yes, you feed yourself yogurt with your fingers! It's disgusting and not very effective. Here are a couple of pictures to demonstrate the mess. This was a lunch of peanut butter on graham crackers that you dipped in your applesauce. YUCK! But I love you anyway.

Bunches of love,
Mommy












1 comment:

Whit Bits said...

This is too cute and funny! I promise the utensil usage will come very soon! I can also definitely tell a difference in your pictures with your new camera!!