Hello Hanes Sweet Home readers! It's Little J. I hijacked Mommy's computer because I wanted to be sure to wish you a Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
You are the best daddy in the whole world.
You've gotten up in the middle of the night countless times in the last (almost) 11 months to retrieve a lost paci, give me snuggles, or take me to Mommy for some midnight milk.
You bounce & spin me around - and I love it (you know from all the giggles!).
I love to sit in your lap and watch ESPN with you...thanks for teaching me the importance of sports so young!
I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but you're really funny! You can make me laugh almost always - even when I'm in a rotten mood.
I know I'm a bit of a messy eater, and that really drives you crazy, but thanks for dealing with it anyway!
And Mommy said I should especially thank you for all those diapers you've changed!

No comments:
Post a Comment