Hi everyone! It's Little J again. I took over Mommy's computer for a little while to write this post especially for Mimi! I hope you are having a GREAT birthday Mimi...can't wait to see you & Grandpa Jim to celebrate!
Can you believe that just a year ago we were having your BIG 50th Birthday party! Here I am last year...I knew that Uncle Harry was crazy before I even arrived.
It's been quite an eventful year! Here are some of my favorite pictures of us.
You look so happy to finally be a Mimi!
Hanging out at our favorite place...the beach!
Sort of doubt I'll be this calm when we go this year...only a few more weeks!
We always have so much fun when you come down to my level to play.
And only a Mimi would let me kiss all over a brand new mirror in her house.
Enjoying some time together on Easter.
I always get lots of lovin' from you...and I wouldn't want it any other way!
Thanks for always being so silly with me!
Mommy & Daddy told me to tell you Happy Birthday, too! We're looking forward to a yummy birthday lunch on the grill with lots of veggies from the garden. Love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment