December 14, 2010

Preschool Christmas Program & Santa Surprise!

I haven't blogged here in forever, but these pictures were too funny not to post.

Tonight was Jeremiah's preschool Christmas program. His class is the "Young Two's", so most of them were in their own little world, turning around checking things out, couldn't care less about singing. Jeremiah was no exception to this. He was so interested in his tin-foil star...this picture pretty much sums his participation up. Hilarous! But what do you expect from a 2-year old?


I'm a terrible parent and have never taken J to see Santa. Mostly because he's not a big fan of costumes and strangers, so I knew it was mostly a recipe for disaster. Luckily Santa came tonight and after giving J a candy cane, he became a fast friend. Now we finally have a Santa picture!


Jeremiah had a BIG crowd tonight - a total of 9 people for one little boy. He was so happy to have everyone there!

No comments: