February 5, 2010

Jeremiah loves the cow!

"Gigi" George sent Jeremiah a cow for Christmas. It sings, walks, and even "moos" in a mad tone when you pull its tail. When J first got it, he was a bit timid with it. Not anymore! He walks around and plays the song over and over and over again! He played it for at least 30 minutes before we went to the Children's Museum on Thursday and then immediately picked it up when he got back home.

If you know me, then probably you know that I'm not a big fan of loud toys. Many of J's toys that "need" batteries don't receive batteries because they can be obnoxious. I try to think of it as encouraging him to use his imagination, but really it's just me trying to save my sanity! Anyway, here's a little clip of Jeremiah enjoying his cow (during yet another day of us being stuck inside due to the winter weather).



Sorry the video is a bit grainy & out of focus - I forgot to turn the overhead light on...oops!

No comments: